Successful participation of 8 LIFE Projects in the networking event organized by LIFE BAQUA
Past Thursday, November 30th, the celebration of the 25 years of existence of the LIFE programme took place in the University of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria (ULPGC), Spain.
This activity was organized within the LIFE BAQUA Project, which is coordinated by the ULPGC, and was attended by Elena Barrios, member of the LIFE programme in Spain and about twenty people more.
The 8 LIFE projects that have been or are currently being developed in the Canary Islands or with the participation of public entities from the islands were presented at the event:
- LIFE14 ENV/ES/586 MULTIBIOSOL: http://multibiosol.eu
- LIFE15 ENV/BE/000204 RECYSITE: http://recysite.eu
- LIFE16 ENV/ES/000171 CITRUSPACK:
- LIFE12 NAT/ES/000286 GUGUY: http://www.lifeguguy.com
- LIFE12 NAT/ES/000354 RABICHE: http://www.liferabiche.com
- LIFE15 CCA/ES/000125 THE GREEN LINK: http://thegreenlink.eu
- LIFE13 ENV/ES/000445 SEACOLORS: http://www.seacolors.eu
- LIFE15 ENV/ES/000157 BAQUA: http://lifebaqua.eu
We are grateful to the representatives of the Cabildo de Gran Canarias and Gesplan, project partners, who attended the event.